Saturday 5 September 2009

Kawaii



So, I'm fairly new to this blogging lark! Here you can expect to hear all about my latest craft projects, craft fairs where I will be selling through my shop Bluebelle Boutique, and also the latest great handmade finds on the web from other designers.


To start the show I'd like to introduce you to my shop http://www.bluebelleboutique.co.uk/


Over the last few years I've focused mainly on making bags and jewellery and I've just started selling online. I love designing and making bags, mainly because I love fabric. I'm particulary drawn to prints and my new collection reflects this. So far I've listed two clutch bags from my Japanese fabric range I'm calling The Kawaii Collection. More will be listed soon (I'm just waiting on a delivery of magnetic fasteners so that the rest can be completed.) What I love about bag making is that anything goes, you can use fabrics that perhaps you wouldn't choose to make a dress or skirt out of, and the possibilities are endless. A signature element of my work is my bright lining material choices, which always compliment the main fabric. I believe the inside is just as important as the outside. Hope you like what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment