Sunday 29 November 2009

80s Throwback

I've spent this afternoon making this new clutch bag. I've been looking forward to trying out this new design for a while and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. The bag is much larger than the others I've made so far.

It is lined with bright turquoise fabric to compliment the blue migrating birds Echino fabric.

It is really roomy inside, you can fit phone, camera, purse, make up, even a brush, ideal for a big night out.


I particulary love the oversided bow, very 80's, hence the name. I will be listing it in my shop very soon.
Making this bag got me out of helping Andy with the DIY today. Luckily I was on hand to stop him from painting the walls with the gloss. Believe me, it was a close call! Hope you are all having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment