Friday 6 November 2009

The New Village Fete...tomorrow!

This evening has been a busy one, preparing for tomorrow's craft fair. Here are my Russian lavender dolls all lined up and ready to go.

I haven't made any of these for a while and I was shocked when I saw I only had enough to fill one basket when at my last count I had filled two. Have to make some more of these soon. I designed a new bag pattern for a bigger bag than the clutches, but didn't have time to make any for the fair, so it's just the clutches this time. Maybe the bigger bags next time.


I did however manage to make plenty of fabric covered button stud earrings to match the clutch bags.


And of course my usual stud earrings.

And last but not least I got hold of some more glass beads and made a few more bracelets. I'm selling quite a lot of things that aren't on the website this time, so it's the place to come for an advanced peak.

I'm really looking forward to it, and most of all, looking forward to meeting some like-minded crafty people! Heebie Jeebies, Seel Street, Liverpool, Saturday November 7th, 10-4!

1 comment:

  1. hee hee the dolls look like an unstoppable lavender-scented army! Good luck x

    ReplyDelete