Thursday 11 February 2010

Love this book
























I love this book! When I saw it in the shop I couldn't decide whether it was for children or adults. It was placed in the fashion section, next to the art books, not with the children's books, and that's when I realised, it's not for kids, it's for big kids! It's a colouring book for adults! But if you know a little girl who loves fashion and designing then this is the perfect present! The wonderful illustrations reference actual designers and their designs and ask you to colour, complete the pattern and create your own designs. It is an enchanting and fun look into the fashion world and will make you want to doodle. Love, love, love it! I had to buy it! Check out the author's website for more pictures http://www.ninachakrabarti.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment