Monday 8 February 2010

New Jewellery Collection

I have been really busy over the past few weeks. Firstly I have been designing and making this new jewellery range which contains vintage and vintage inspired pieces. The reoccuring motif throughout the collection is birds, bows and flowers, a theme which also runs through my fabric choices for my bags (which are coming soon).






I also spent a lot of time making more of my signature fabric covered button earrings, and there are lots more in my shop. Here are a few of my favourites...





For a long time I've struggled with taking good enough pictures of the things I make for my website and this blog and I've found it so frustrating at times. Last week I bought a daylight lamp and it has made a huge difference to my photos as light (or lack of it) was always my problem. I bought the lamp for £15 from Range, and later saw the exact same one in John Lewis for £35! I was pleased I got a bargin because usually it is the other way round for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment