Wednesday 25 November 2009

Latest Projects

My wool stash has been out a lot over the past week, it has significantly grown, much to my surprise, so I am determined to use some of it up!

This basket only represents half of my stash I am embarrassed to say!
At the craft fair last month, I was asked to make some crochet flowers as brooches, which is something I've been meaning to do for a while. So I thought I'd get my mum on board too, to knit some flowers.

She made this lovely poppy.


I made this rose. (sorry about the dark photos)

And I'm in the middle of this gerbera. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day at the moment to fit everything in. I'm hoping to make plenty more before next weeks fair.
I got a delivery of some more Echino fabrics today and I cannot wait for the weekend to make some more bags. I have lots of design ideas at the moment and I'm looking forward to making them come true! I love the blue version of the migrating birds design, I already had the pink.

Really love this cute brown and turquoise fabric with the small bird motif.


And this bright pink is very bold and funky.

Hope you are all having a productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment